The Lake Elmo Public Library is located at:
3537 Lake Elmo Avenue North, Suite 130
Hours of operation:
Mondays through Thursdays 10 am to 8 pm
Fridays and Saturdays 10 am to 2 pm
Everyone may have a Lake Elmo Public Library card
Lake Elmo Public Library cards are free.
Library cards are issued at the circulation desk during open hours.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the Wi-Fi reading room.
- A periodical room with magazines and newspapers including local and national newspapers.
- Public computers and free Wi-Fi
- A large children’s library and children’s programs
- Story Time for preschool children at 10:30 a.m. every Friday
- A Teen zone with a teen collection and a private study and group meeting room
- A collection of fiction, non-fiction, DVDs, audio books, large print books and reference materials.
- Copy machine, printer and fax
- Online E-resources
- Public Meeting Room with space for up to 30 people
Use your online library to:
- Reserve Lake Elmo Public Library items to pick up at the library
- Check to see if an item you want is in the library,
- Check to see when your items are due and renew them.
- Check out an eBook
- Find links to online E-resources
- Request titles not owned by the library