- Office Paper
- Mixed Paper/Junk Mail
- Phone Books
- Aluminum Cans and Bottles
- Steel/Tin (food) Cans and Bottles
- #1-7 Plastics (bottles, jars and tubs)
- Glass Jars and Bottles
- Milk/Juice Cartons
Items that SHOULD NOT be Recycled Curbside
- Packages from Refrigerated and Microwavable Items
- Paper Towels, Napkins, Tissues, Tissue Paper, Wrapping Paper
- Coffee Filters
- Pizza Boxes
- Paper with wax, plastic, or paint on it
If you have further questions about whether or not to recycle certain items, contact your local trash hauler or the Washington County Environmental Center.
Washington County’s Environmental Center also provides residents with a free disposal of recyclables. Put recyclables in a paper bag or reusable tote. All items accepted can be mixed together. Totes will be returned. Proof of residency, such as a driver’s license, is required. The Environmental Center is located at 4039 Cottage Grove Drive in Woodbury.